Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

HAS ANYBODY HAD THIER CHILD DX AT ELLIOT HOUSE?

well the question is in the title?

i have asked my gp to refer my son there last year and she said she could not as my son was under local authority[who i may add seem to have no idea about as]

and also the drs wouldnt fund it

so im expected to carry on with this uselesswaiting game that never gets anywhere some how :crying::crying::crying:

I contacted Elliot house several months ago regarding a referral. They were very good and answered all my queries but it still boiled down to funding. They will assess but only when referred by GP or CAMHS and then they had to wait until funding was in place. once in place a appointment was only weeks away. i mentioned this to CAMHS but nothing came of it so I too am on the long road with M for diagnosis. The wait here for the assessment is a year.

yes i got told same thing- im still waiting for camhs appointment been told all of them together will do dx.

seen autistic speech therapist twice/educational teacher woman/ot/normal salt/--well seen all lot to be honest except child pychiatrist.

hes been under cdc seen little[4 now].started school in sept on school action plus.