Sign in to follow this  
ceecee

Daughter's Ballet exam

My daughter R is finally taking her first ballet exam(primary)She is actually just nine and has been dancing since she was two.She has always had co-ordination difficulties.dh is dsylexic and i would suspect she is too which interfers with her co ordination.

But I am so proud of her especially after her autistic encephalitus at four years old which she recovered from.I feel it's such an achievement for her.they have told me not to expect too much and she will hopefully get a straight pass, in other words she will just pass.

But I don't care she will be pleased to pass, just got to keep our fingers crossed now as obviously for her own morale it would be great if she could pass,

She is allready saying things like 'Mum do you think I will be the first person not to pass' :( It's not until March by then I will be a nervous wreck

Anyway that's my proud mum bit done with

Good luck in your Ballet exam R

Hi Ceecee, I use to have ballet lessons at 9yrs old - I was hopeless at counting the beat :blink:

:D I'm sure your little girl will do REALLY well :wub:

Helen xx

Helen

apparently she dancings off the beat!!!She has done several dancing shows and to be honest they go over nad over it so much you can barely tell the difficulties she has and you would never even imagine what she has been through. :)

Thanks for all your good wishes :)