Sign in to follow this  
stressed out mum

My son was punched today

My son was late out from school tonight and wouldn't tell me why.

It has taken me all evening but eventually he did answer yes or no but nothing else to my questions.

From what I can make out an older boy pushed in the dinner queue and then turned and punched my son in the face. My son then ran off to the first aider and she wrote a report. Because my son does not know who the boy was (and of course no-one saw anything) he had to go to the office and look at photo's to identify him. As it was he only looked at half of the photo's so now tomorrow he says that he has to look at the rest.

Not sure what to do now I am so worried :(

:( oh thats awfull.

i ask my 4 year old everyday if anyones been nasty to him at school as he would never just tell me so i go through a load of questions with him to every night.

he dont ever tell much about what goes on im going to ask for that book what i saw on another post so they can write stuff in and i can.

i did get out of him that a certain girl keeps pushing him-so i wrote a short note to teacher saying about it-they said they keep an eye out.

these things only take a minute and of course they r not watched every min--it makes me worry to

i hope your son sees the pic of who did it, hope hes ok? >:D<<'>

I think I would go into school to ask whether they have recorded the incident and ask what they plan to do about the assault your son has suffered, presuming he can identify the culprit.

I'm sure there must have been witnesses to the incident. How hard have they tried to find them?

But not on a digital camera as they can be 'manipulated' and cannot be used as evidence

Wow - Phas - never thought of that! You learn something new every day!

Thanks Everyone

No marks have been left but he does have a very sore jaw :(

Have left a message for his Head of House to phone me and apparently no-one saw what happened :angry:

I managed to get him to go to school this morning cos I said you can't let the B*****ds win. And yes you can hit him back harder if it happens again!!!

I think he will have a long day looking at photo's though.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

That's horrible. I hate bullies. Hope they track down who did it and deal with it properly