Sign in to follow this  
UltraMum

Oxytocin could become a cure for social fears

apparently sperm is one of the best shaving lotions going - full of moisturising properties and vitamin E

perhaps if all the male population shaved in sperm every morning nobody would have social anxieties ever again? :P:P:P

Zemanski

apparently sperm is one of the best shaving lotions going - full of moisturising properties and vitamin E

perhaps if all the male population shaved in sperm every morning nobody would have social anxieties ever again? :P:P:P

Zemanski

lmao do we have a source to reference - that's too funny.

:o .....................no no no no Zemanski ..................... :lol: that was just a wicked ploy , naughty nemo,moisturising properties and vitamin E................what ever happened to good old olay

perhaps if all the male population shaved in sperm every morning nobody would have social anxieties ever again?

:o

:lol::lol::lol:

Nemo says he read it in a women's magazine, possibly Cosmo or the like - a story about an older couple who went camping a lot and discovered that sperm was good for shaving 'quite by accident' :lol::devil:

the mind boggles!

Zemanski

Nemo says he read it in a women's magazine, possibly Cosmo or the like - a story about an older couple who went camping a lot and discovered that sperm was good for shaving 'quite by accident' :lol::devil:

the mind boggles!

Zemanski

ugh I don't want to think about how you accidentally find that out :lol:

the mind boggles!

Zemanski

Was it the lady or the gent in the partnership that used it for shaving? :blink:

I hope it was his own then :o:lol:

Just picturing now the ways he could get it from "there" to his face.

Either he was a very good aim or.............

Sorry, better go now before I get too smutty.

You've given me something to chuckle about on a miserable rainy Monday tho! Thanks chaps