Sign in to follow this  
clintess

WOW GOOD NEWS FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK

hi guys wow what a result today,after yesterdays new appeal news.Has you all know ive lodge an complaint against ds previous school senco with the chair of govs of that sch,lea,mp and counceller for educational matters well today he the couceller left a message on my phone saying he has told the lea he is disgusted and not satisfied with their conduct with my ds and wants something done and is desparte to talk with me he even left his home number to call him on.i myself have called lea before this message and they tried to say its down to the school until i quoted the phips act at them in which they went quiet and said they would get the relevant person to call me on monday.so will keep your guys posted meantime im also preparing my case for the appeal for dla.

just another update,ive just got off phone from the counceller and he said he had meeting a couple of weeks ago over this matter with the lea and their repsonse was the school was basically judge and jury(his words)he told them he was not happy with this answer and basically called for my permission to take it further ,which i said yes as it wasnt just about the dwp form being incorrectly filled in.by the way he told both the sch involved and lea that this woman was not to fill anymore of these forms out from now on.he has a friend that is also a governor at this school and they have discussed it and now plan to go above the lea head and to a higher authority to get this woman either retrained or removed from senco.he will be putting on this in writting and taking it to the educational body that controls my lea.so all that hard graft with paperwork looks like im getting somewhere at last.i can honestly say this man does not mince his words with myself and lea.

the phelps act was brought in in 2003 about education neglect when a teacher or another professional within education despite their skills and knowledge and resources fail to meet the childs needs.on the ipsea website under educational negliance.

the lea you can hold accountable for it.