Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Im fed up of him takeing things

Just gone into my bedroom and discovered that my jewlery box has been rifled through yet againe. :(

Hed interfeared with a gold cross on a chaine that belonged to his great grandma whoes now dead.Thank god hed not broken it.Hed also removed something belonging to a long dead relative and taken a broache i had.I wasnt happy.

I shouted my As son and said where have you put these things.He said it wasnt him but monty,thats a teddy bear he has.Blames everything on either Monty the bear or PD a toy dog.

So id to pretend to say where has Monty put these things.Oh he says Monty took them and put them in my wardrobe.Sure enough the said items were there and not well hidden.So i guess there was no bad intent intended.

But im fed up of stuff going walk abouts.

He takes money mainly coines,jewelry and goes into his siters room and takes her stuff too.

Weve tried saying its not nice ect,dont do it,Yes we could just lock the doors but i dont want to do that.

I said to him do you like shiney things he said yes i want them.

I tell yer hes doing my head in.Id hoped to also get out today but no go.He wont leave the house.Luckily his sister has managed to escape with her grandma.

Ive only been out the house for 2 houres since monday.

Im tearing my pigging haire out and i bet ive gained half a stone through boredom and eating cr*p.

Monday cant come soon enough.

He hasnt even bothered to get dressed.And hes refuseing to get showered but whats new.He goes all week without batheing he hates it.

Im fed up.No doubt not alone.

No one has been near our house whats new,no one calls on the phone its like being a hermit.No wonder i get depressed at times .No one understands when you say he wont leave the house.They just say make him.If only it were that easy.

Im moaning i know just needed to vent.

I know whot you mean. K has developed a real obsesion with mony. He go's in pockets my pures he takes it of the side and it makes no odds whot i say as he will swear blind he dident do it. We have to check cash before we go shop just to make shore he's not got it. :( Adam has been of school 2 weeks as the school changed site and i'v only been to docters and corner shop in this time as he wont go to town or enywher els i mite like to go. I feel like i prisener i see noone in all this time and like you had no calls. The other day i felt like walking out and not coming back. DH has been usless infact he made more work :wallbash: . I got fed up with him the other day so sent him out i know it was stupid of me. He came home drunk and was :sick: . now im still upset with him for that one and he spent 2 nights on the sofa. Roll on monday if K hasent pinched all my cash i will be of to town :dance: