Sign in to follow this  
smiley

We survived an eye test!!

:dance::D:dance:Whoo - Hoooooo!! :dance::clap:

I've been dreading this since last week. Little monkey is not good at letting anyone near his face -and especially if they are going to shine things in his eyes.. :fight:

He was a star! The optician was fantastic (i hunted him down :ph34r: knew he was AS friendly).

The optician asked him to read a line of letters - he read the bottom (and smallest) line first.... 'Can we go now mummy??'. :blink: His literal language threw him abit - optician asked him to 'follow my finger' - little monkey got off chair and ...... well ...... followed his finger! :rolleyes::lol:

The most amazing thing to come out of it all is that little one has perfect vision, infact the optician said much more than perfect vision :huh: . Considering everyone in my family and everyone in his dad's family all need glasses - do you think this will help getting a dx of SID - and therefore some help in that area?? :pray:

Sooooo proud of my little boy :clap:

Think it's worn him out though - he's upstairs, under my duvet, playing on his XBox :wub:

Just giving this a bump up because we have our first appointment at the Vision Clinic tomorrow (hence the need for an eye test beforehand).

Anyone been? What should i expect?