Sign in to follow this  
treetree

stuck on what to do next

I need help today was a nightmare had to take Alicia to school she complained her legs were hurting her again and could hardly walk ,Lauren had to take the pram from me and push Bradley to school ,so I could carry her my arms hurt and feel dead we were late once again ,I know I carnt keep carrying on like this I need some help have phoned secretary to see if I can push the physio appointment thou still waiting for them to get back to me have phoned the school nurse spoke to the health visitor ,have even spoke to child development for advice feel like crying my eyes out had big meltdown she wouldn?t get dressed because she hadn?t brushed her teeth so we had a tantrum shouting at me screaming don?t know how I diffused it think I went on auto pilot .then coming from school she was fine spoke to a lady who said I might be best doing a self referral for a social worker but not sure if that?s best thing to do as still waiting for a diagnosis oh im so fed up any advice please have thought about a buggy board but not sure on that as she needs to build up her muscles in her legs any one got any advice please