~Jonathan~

Bitty Schram

I've been watching Monk for the last few days and was saddened to hear that Bitty Schram who plays Sharona resigned from the show because she asked for more money (apparently even the Guest Stars were being paid more than her) and she thought that if she complained during a series (the Third one) that they'd relent and pay her but they didn't, so she left. I still like Monk but I won't be able to watch it with the new person in it because I liked Sharona's part so much. She brings so much to the series :(

Okay, Monk's on shortly so must go and watch that and get my bit of Bitty :D

See you all shortly >:D<<'>

Jonathan, I'm going to sound a bit ignorant here (nothing new there :P ) but can you tell... What's Monk???

Lauren

yeh me too? i have no idea what this is you are watching?!

Monk is a detective series currently showing each week day at 2.35pm on BBC1.

Monk

Adrian Monk is known as the 'defective detective' because he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and he uses his traits to solve crimes. It's very good.

Monk's truly obsessive attention to detail allows him to spot tiny discrepancies, find patterns, and make connections that everyone else in the investigations miss.

Edited by ~Jonathan~

Monk is one of my husband's favourite programmes and on his recommendation I've started watching it. We're both of the opinion that it will be almost impossible for the programme to work without Sharona. Will still try to watch it with an open mind but her character is as important as the Monk character. Really hope that they don't just put another actress in to play the same character.

The new character was put in place immediately (like Sharona, she has a young child, a daughter) and from what others have said, Monk has been changed irrevocably.

never heard of monk either,gonna give it a try tomorrow,i will give you my verdict tomorrow johnathan!!my fave detective ever is frost,i find him amusing

I like all the detective dramas but my faves so far are Columbo and Sherlock Holmes. Monk is unique shall we say :D

Frost is good too :)

This is tomorrow's Monk:-

Monk

Wed 22 Feb, 2:35 pm - 3:20 pm 45mins

Mr Monk Goes to the Carnival: Monk, who suffers from vertigo, investigates the death of a police detective accused of murdering an informant on a ferris wheel.

:D

Edited by ~Jonathan~

i love monk, its my fav prog at the moment lol