Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

How very annoying !!!

Just been browsing ebay for books. Someones actually trying to sell these http://www.latitudes.org/behavior_charts/w...t_%20pastel.pdf which you can print for free for ?1.60 I believe it was, aiming them towards people with special needs children. Sorry but it makes me sick people trying to cash in on desperate parents looking for solutions.

lil me, what website can you print them off? Just wondering, because if you're certain you could report this seller to ebay staff via the website.

Lauren

http://www.latitudes.org/behavior_charts

belonging to

www.latitudes.org

I was thinking that Lauren, but contacting the company whos site offers them free to leave it up to them what the do. Seems from the 2 sellers who I have seen list them they've sold a lot of them going by recent feedback. Tempted to list as a 'don't bid on this' with the links to the web pages, suppose it will only cost me the listing fee and more parents can use them. It just annoys me when I see things like that knowing they are free. I seen the education guide on Autism on there a while ago get to ?12.20. They are free to get from the DfE.

Edited by lil_me

lilme, the link you've got takes you to a page which is restricted. I'm wondering if you have to pay to subscribe to that site in order to be able to access the charts to download? I'm all for stopping this, I hate to see people making money off others who might not be in the know.

Lauren

It opens for me.

Why don't you tell the latitudes website owners. It's probably an infringement of copyright and they can get the sellers thrown off ebay.