Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

I've been exiled!

Help!

I've just noticed that I'm not on Kilimanjaro any more - I've been banished to another mountain - somewhere called Mt. McKinley. :o:o Where the heck is that anyway?? (only got a 'C' in O level Geography :huh: )

And I'm all alone!! :crying::crying:

K ;)

Edited by Kathryn

Thanks Lauren :)

So it's North America's highest mountain. I didn't know that. It looks quite pretty. I've still got a soft spot for Kilimanjaro though.

Come up and join me soon guys - it's lonely up here! :crying::lol:

K x

OMG they appear to have named a mountain after me Mount Oracle ( I am NOT that FAT) - either that or my Mountain has gone blooming walk about again :o

Oracle

Guest hallyscomet
OMG they appear to have named a mountain after me Mount Oracle ( I am NOT that FAT) - either that or my Mountain has gone blooming walk about again :o

Oracle

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ooooh poor Kathryn,

At the rate I am going who knows I might be there in about 3 months :devil: maybe 6 but that would really be pushing it. They say meditation is good on top of the mountain, maybe that could pass some of the time. :)

Surely someone will be along soon, what about Annie surely, shes close by. But dont go striving to catch up to Nellie or we will burn out trying to keep up :lol::lol::lol: not to mention our keyboards.

H :notworthy::notworthy:>:D<<'>

Edited by Kathryn