Guest Frangipani

Happy Mothers Day

Guest hallyscomet

I think you already had Mothers Day over there.

But its Mothers Day in Australia on Sunday so I am wishing all you Mum's Happy Mothers Day again,

Why not, your all worth it >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :notworthy::notworthy::groupwave:

Love

Hailey

Edited by hallyscomet

hope you have a good un. our son is 6 years old tomorrow :wub: and we are taking him to a farm with 18 of his friends, :blink: i know i know call me mad, he loves parties but has been stressed out all week panicking about the party and the presents he will get and today has refused to get dressed or go out anywhere, but come tomorrow he will be over the moon till its over then i have to keep my head down for a week so he can get over it :P

jayne xx

By the time you read this Hailey it will be mothers day and you will have had breakfast in bed and nice cards, flowers and chocolates I hope. Have a good day, relax and enjoy. >:D<<'>

Guest hallyscomet

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d60/bird...day.gif[/img]]]

Mother's Day is always very special. A time to pause in our busy lives and pay tribute to a very dear and special person in our lives. However for many it will also bring memories of loss, sadness and the realisation of how fragile and precious life is.

This Mother's Day many parents will pause in their tributes and reflect upon the miracle of life. They will say a prayer of gratitude for their own mothers, for the love and nurture they have provided. They will reflect on the lives of their children, the love given unconditionally. However many will also stop and say a prayer for their special extended family who will celebrate this day with tears in their eyes, their arms empty and their hearts aching

Edited by hallyscomet