Sign in to follow this  
smiley

Work avoidance syndrome...

:blink:

Why is it sooooooo hard to write things about our little ones????????

I'm supposed to be finishing off my son's request for stat. assessment. But, i'm getting know where, very fast... ARGH! :wacko:

So far i have......

Had a look at some gorgeous ( :wub: ) shoes for my brothers wedding....

Had a moochy through various lovely dress sites ... (.....for above...) :D

Wandered around the house, doing not much at all.... :P

Annoyed the dog - she really doesn't want to fetch her ball... :unsure:

Wondered what colour to paint bedrooms in new house...... which turned into a whole, 'have a moochy through argos and ikea' thing..... :whistle:

ARGH! :blink:

Smileymab,

If its any consolation, I supposed to be doing my Early Bird Plus homework for next session tomorrow. So far I've wandered down town, bought some pointless articles from Superdrug (like spray which helps straighten your hair and never works), had endless cups of tea, popped on computer for quick 10 mins and have been here nearly an hour so far, checked the hamster hasn't been dug up by any SAS cat squads, grazed continuously on nuts....trying to pretend the box full of mini areos and smarties doesn't really exist......good luck :D

:lol:

Glad it's not just me then........... :rolleyes::lol:

Did you know - you can decorate rooms online to see what the colour will look like............. :dance::whistle:

:D

Actually getting somewhere now (after a morning of nowt!)... lots of paper everywhere.... lots of typing...

Anyhow. Could i ask a favour?? :pray:

If anyones happy to send or PM me their request and or parental representation i'd be very, very grateful... :pray:

Thanks xxxx

.................And if anyone's free to pop over and keep the frothy coffee and biscuits coming - i'll be ya' bestest, best friend! :D:lol: