Sign in to follow this  
jen

audit for tribunals results

Along time ago I read a document that listed all the LEA and the number of tribunals that had taken place. Does anyone know where this information is?

I have asked our local councilor to ask why alot of parents in our area have to go to tribunal to get the correct provision for their child and why was the LEA are prepared to pay thousands of pounds going to tribunal when they should be more prepared to sort out the childs needs.

Obviously if I have the audit information to back up what I am saying we are likely to get better results.

Jen

SENDIS keep that information but I don't know if it's done LEA by LEA - try contacting them directly.

LEAs must keep the information - if it is public then it will probably be well hidden somewhere, our LEA have this wonderful website where you can find almost anything if you know how, usually buried within information on the freedom of information act, took me ages to discover that, you may need to persevere.

the third place I can think of is parent partnership but that only covers ones they have been involved in - probably the easiest to get info from on a specific LEA but not complete as many parents don't go to them

Zemanski