Tylers-mum

***Viper***

I am sooo sorry I wasn't here for you hun. I've been in and out of here lately for literally seconds at a time and I'm so sorry I missed your initial post.

Hun, I have been there with the 'on the verge of the edge' soo many times, I know how it is. You get soo down that you don't really wanna get better b/c it's comfortable being there. If you get better, there is only one way to go, and that's down so by being down, you feel safer. That lady on Tiny Tearaways said it soo perfectly didn't she?. >:D<<'>

Hun, I'd quite happily book TJ and I into a B&B closer to you for a few days and help you out. Just let me know hun and the tickets will be bought and I'll be there in no time flat. You aren't alone and although I'm at this PC physically, please know that I am in your heart emotionally.

Tylers mum. That is so kind of you. There are some really wonderful people here I can't believe it. The world is such a horrible place these days but it seems that all the nicest people are right here on this forum.

I have a big day today with Sallya coming to visit so my mind is off my problems for now.

You are right about the comfort zone though. I have been down for quite some time. It's easier to cope that way, nothing is expected of you. My husband has been going away to France now for over a year and it is so hard to cope when he is away, I don't know how single parents do it. It's not the help he gives it's just having company, another adult to talk to at the end of another exhausting day.

Thank you for being such a lovely person.