Sign in to follow this  
Suze

I,m back!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.............did anyone miss me??............or did you all think my disappearance coincided too too much with that evil hacking business...and I was the hacker!!...............No !!........The site went down the day before we went..........so I went off on me hols not knowing if the forum would be here when I got back..........and it is!!...........hooray...........missed you lot........sorry I missed so many peoples birthdays......... >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .

We had a great time in Majorca.........the kids really enjoyed it and we had a right laugh at them(that sounds very politically incorrect)..........but my youngest ....loves little girls ...so we giggled watching him toddle off up the beach following his latest crush with his spade :wub: .........my middle dd made us laugh jumping in the waves........cos she can,t jump :rolleyes: ........and eldest just had us in stitches quoting "spy hard the movie" one liners all holiday..(his current must see video :rolleyes: )..........I must have had a good holiday cos in true fashion my boy wanted to bring everything home with him...........dingy :rolleyes: ...........diggers and tractors etc .......and I caved in without a fight and let him.What does amaze me though is how a 10 yrold can live off pepperoni pizza for a week........I kid you not :whistle:

Suze, lovely to see you back :D

I was wondering where you were and thought you must have gone off on a holiday. Where did you go???

Sounds like you had a brill time. :thumbs:

Lozza X

Welcome home, back to the washing I guess

Sounds like you had a good time, nothing wrong with pizza for a week if he was happy with that, your youngest sounds like a real charmer :D