Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

Feeling a bit like a worn out dish rag.......

Hi all,

haven't been posting much lately, the kids are completely wearing me out, have been working a few extra nights, been looking at secondary schools for son(9 ASD) daughter(6 ADHD) finally has her appointment to be assessed for Asperger's coming up next week, we've got some building work going on at the front of the house building a porch and extending DD's tiny bedroom..trying to keep up with DS's occupational therapy appointments and they are both doing swimming lessons, then there's sports days, school reports, school trips, school fayre's...I can't keep up...so sorry for not being around too much

s

xxx

Hi all,

haven't been posting much lately, the kids are completely wearing me out, have been working a few extra nights, been looking at secondary schools for son(9 ASD) daughter(6 ADHD) finally has her appointment to be assessed for Asperger's coming up next week, we've got some building work going on at the front of the house building a porch and extending DD's tiny bedroom..trying to keep up with DS's occupational therapy appointments and they are both doing swimming lessons, then there's sports days, school reports, school trips, school fayre's...I can't keep up...so sorry for not being around too much

s

xxx

No wonder you are worn out, if you don't find time for yourself and deligate jobs, how will you manage to be there for anyone else. I work for a foster agency and they are very firm about having timeout for the foster carers otherwise the whole family fall apart if the main carer wears themselves out.

You were not born Super woman even through you fit the job perfectly. Find others to help, I am advising you and certainly don't take notice myself, but I am trying to.

S*

No wonder you are worn out, if you don't find time for yourself and deligate jobs, how will you manage to be there for anyone else. I work for a foster agency and they are very firm about having timeout for the foster carers otherwise the whole family fall apart if the main carer wears themselves out.

You were not born Super woman even through you fit the job perfectly. Find others to help, I am advising you and certainly don't take notice myself, but I am trying to.

S*

Here here what are those words I repeat at regular interval oh yes prioritise and it is ok to say no----now I remember :D:D Karen