onlycrazygal

AS A WARNING TO OTHERS.....

caroline thanks for your message love,

its comforting to hear from someone thats been through this #### ........and yeah thats so familiar the paed gp, soc worker , lea, there like a bloomin pack of wolves with a piece of fresh meat. The meetings are the worst for me i find it hard to control my disgust at what they come out with.....

hugs,

paula

Hi

You've got real courage and strength and I think your son's very lucky to have you as his mother. Take them all the way. It's the only way that people like your LEA can be made an example of and encourage change for the better/others.

I know how it feels when others (eg Paed, Nursery Manager, GP, Health Visitor) all tell you that there's nothing wrong. It feels ######! 'Fraid I'm a stubborn so-and-so that doesn't give up easily. Got a diagnosis on 5 May this year for my 4.5 year old son and boy did it feel good to prove them wrong. Have to say, more importantly it was a real victory because it means that my son will now hopefully get the help he needs.

Sounds like your made of strong stuff. Be proud of yourself!

Best wishes.

Caroline.

I remember your story too, it is awful, I actually had similar experiences with professionals blatantly lying and did so much harm to us. i think some of these people have lost their souls, they are completely devoid of any kind of empathy, and I sometimes think it is quite evil although I try to tell myself they can't help the way they are.

I hope you succeed in going forward positively I'm sure you will, don't let them get away with it because I know with us they got away with it only to do it again, and they make you too weak to fight back.