Sign in to follow this  
Viper

It's Official.

DD 1 was looking for her eyeliner and went into DD's 2and 3s bedroom (most obvious place to look) and as she walked out she stood in..........a big lump of human poo. :sick:

As she hopped about screaming I stood heaving and wondering where the hell it came from. I had awful thoughts that DD 3 had problems and had taken to pooing in her room. Then I though maybe DD 2 AS had done it. I finally (after cleaning it up) went to ask Ben if he knew anything about it.

With a sheepish grin he said "no" I then said did you forget to ask me for a nappy? Forgetting he had just denied all knowledge he said " no I had a nappy on but forgot I had pooed in it and took it off and the poo fell out". :lol:

I asked him why he hadn't told me and he said "I had only just got up and you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to wake you, then I thought oh well I will wait until someone finds it, I didn't think it was worth worrying about" :lol:

Bless him, I couldn't be angry, he was so matter of fact about it. The worse thing was I wasted all that heaving for nothing, I change his stinking ar*se every day. :rolleyes:

:o Viper..........I began reading your post and felt a huge wave of joy for you, as at first I thought Ben had made a leap towards poohing out of the nappy.Sadly though I realised upon reading further it was in fact an escaped pooh :rolleyes:..........silly me.

:o Viper..........I began reading your post and felt a huge wave of joy for you, as at first I thought Ben had made a leap towards poohing out of the nappy.Sadly though I realised upon reading further it was in fact an escaped pooh :rolleyes:..........silly me.

Oh Suze if only that were true, I would be over the moon. :rolleyes:

:lol: Sorry I shouldn't laugh as I bet your little DD wasn't amused and if it was me I'd have probably had the bleach out on my foot. But how funny and isn't Ben so lovely for thinking of leaving you asleep