Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Is there a leaflet I can Print

I need a leaflet to back up my case when I go to the meeting about Dodo's suspension.

There is probably something on here but I don't know where to start looking. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Where is Nellie, she usually knows about this kind of thing?

Thanks Phas. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment and my brain has gone to mush, I couldn't find a Bus at a depot at the right now. :lol:

Anyway I've got what I wanted and now off with my highlighter.

I rang the NAS and they posted me a stack of them out, Autism ones and Aspergers ones. Almost all of them have gone now, teachers, school governors, other parents, people I meet etc, come in very handy.

Hi nellie sent me the Booklet All About Autistic Spectrum Disorder it is by The Foundation for people with Learning Disabilities, just google on Images and put in Autistic Spectrum Disorder, or ring the The Foundation and ask for one to be sent to you, I could attactch you the one nellie sent to me but I dont know how too, but if someone has it and can I am sure they might.

Google images for Autistic Spectrum or Asperger Syndrome UK brings up good info too.

Also what about your local parents support group or local careers centre they may have booklets and leaflets but I have to say NAS do a great folder of information on ASD and it is great litriture as well and they have a phoneline support too.

Good luck

JsMum