Sign in to follow this  
oracle

BB

Just watched BB and got pretty upset watching Pete stress out over this weeks task which was to learn a scene from A Midsummers Night Dream. He is by and far the most talented one in the house where music art and drama are concerned, but faced with having to learn a scene from this play made his Tourettes explode out from him and although he knew it he could not stop it :(

Made me think that although our children and adults willl not display in the same way as someone with Tourettes goodness knows what's going on inside of them :(

Pete only has one GCSE in art because the stress of taking exams was just too much for him. :tearful:

I know from the net that he failed his BB degree although overall they passed.

Oracle

I watched,and cried,he reminds me so much of my ten yr old son , I hope people willlearn that pople on spectrum have extra qualities, they are sincere, kind, not at all manipulative

my son makes a lot of whistles and noises when stressd/happy, if he turns out half as wonderful as Pete Id be happy

Lisa