Sign in to follow this  
stuffed

ESA50

After getting MP to get DWP to go fourth and multiply and put a note on my file.

3months or more ago another ESA50 drops through door

How many times do these retards need the same thing filled in, anyway I Couldn't face it so binned it-heard nothing more and the envelope was hand written- there is no profit in dealing with DWP.

I've a new advocate as funding was cut for previous advocacy group,awaiting next lot of grief from DWP and Magnus health scum.

I had trouble with all that too. I was advised against applying as it would have been be too stressful for me to cope with. I wish had an advocate. I feel as if I'm bashing my head against the wall. So much for the Autism Act! :(

Well my current situation is this

1) nothing EVER good has come from DWP interaction and as the envelope was hand written-it likely won't be computerised.

2) the worse,than useless Keyworker wrote to tell me that I am cured ( quite how this is with written childhood diagnosis?) and to be honest the Advocates have always been kind and more use to me than the Keyworker ever was.

3) I fully expect further grief from DWP as they are incapable of any insight of my abilities and disabilities and seem only to relish causing distress and hardship.

4) I'm hanging in there and trying to live as normal a life as possible.

ESA support group is how the advocate is funded.