Flora

They are ganging up on me

Excuse me folks while I rant and let off steam to no other purpose than giving vent to the steaming temper I'm in just now....

Got both my boys having a right go at me tonight. William is in a foul mood and has been all day because his sister broke up one day before he did. Luke was banging the door in to my elbow while I was sitting down and wouldn't stop so he's abandoned his meal and is now kicking six bells out of a door. William threw his tea accross the table so I've put it in the bin and told him if he's hungry later he can have cereal because am I heck going to cook for him twice.

They can stew in their own juices the pair of them.

I reckon I'm usually a very patient, tolerant and kind mum but enough is enough. They are literally behaving like a couple of spoilt brats and I'm not putting up with it.

So there.

Flora :wacko:

:lol::lol::lol:>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

sorry, hun - with not at......

Your half term is off to a good start then?

Hopefully :pray::pray: all the grot stuff out of the way tonight, and a week of perfect bliss to follow!

Keep us posted, and very VERY best

L&P& >:D<<'>

BD :D

Hope they calmed down.

We has a very similar night last night and I wasn't as calm and patient as usually try to be and ended up picking G to to haul him out of the bath when he screamed in my face one time too many.

oh no, i hope you have a better morning, I replaced the livin room door with el's bedroom door cos i was sick to death of her kicking doors in....she has a bit more respect for doors now as she hates not having her door on!

you can only be so patient can't you, you are only human after all....sending you some positive vibes and a hug!

Thanks guys :D

Well every cloud has a silver lining.... For the first time in his ENTIRE life Luke said 'Sorry' :clap: I was determined that he would, and wouldn't engage with him until he did. I was going through some paper work and after about half an hour of posting this thread he threw himself against me and said gruffly 'I'm sorry'... I was so proud of him and my temper just melted away. I'm so glad I stood my ground.

On the other hand William still isn't speaking to me :lol:

(You can see what a steaming temper I was in by the fact I didn't bother using the aliases for the boys and used their real names instead :ph34r: )

Flo' :D

oh well one sorry is great considering how hard our kids find it to admit they have been out of order! >:D<<'> and if the other one is ignoring you then does that mean at least they are not being abusive :rolleyes::P