Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

oh yuck!!

Eww can you help?India has developed a disgusting habit of bringing phlegm into her mouth and keeping it there,she sometimes spits it on her hand and sucks it back up again :sick: As im 37 weeks pregnant im finding it hard to stomach :( she has always had a thing about having something in her mouth ..like pieces of fluff,small stones or buttons etc,i think this is a method she has found of always having something on tap so to speak :huh: but well its really gross and i dont want her to do it,she has also started wrinkling her nose all the time,her dad does this quite alot and i dont know if this is inherited or something to do with her AS? her dad thinks i shouldnt draw attention to it but i want to tell her to stop because it makes her look quite odd :blink:

steven does that with his throat,the man at cahms called it a throat clearing tick,to be honest it makes me feel ill and i know i should ignore it but its so awful,i ignore 90 percent of time but other times i tell him to stop then i feel awful cos i know he cant help it