Sign in to follow this  
hev

wheres blooming paula?

wheres paula who says blooming all the time?she makes me laugh :lol::lol: come on paula,i need my daily dose of humour!!

meeeee, funny ??? lol

:jester: just thought id get my jesters hat on then...lol

sorry not been around for a while guys, had a dieticians appointment earlier in the week, took our bean....

this lady was i have to say really nice, she looked at our diet sheet we had filled in , her conclusion being that cons eating habits are very restricted to certain foods eg.

soft stuff, food with no bits in it....

she said it would be silly at this stage to start worrying about putting him on a low calorie diet as the food he eats isnt anywhere near varied enough....

said i need to concentrate on very slowly re-introducing foods that con doesnt like starting with say a pea size of something.

she said i must go at connahs pace, as if i have a choice ....

soooooo now i can tell ronnie the black pineapple (ss) that he WONT be put on a healthy diet so she can simply wait until he fails....she was bankin on this so she could then remove him on the understanding i couldnt control him, placing him with foster carers where she says no isnt an option...... :angry: imean who da fluff would remove a child from their home for failing a diet hmmm.....

hugs,

paula

ts mom thanks for that , hes just had his boff chopped, (sorry his hair cut lol) what a palava lol

anyway i can see his face now, job well done phyewwww ....

hugs,

paula