Sign in to follow this  
loulou

telling me he loves me

Hi,

Just wanted to share this because i just think it's so lovely :wub: .

Kai (8 AS/ADHD) hardly ever shows me affection and never tells me he loves me (i don't think he knows how). We were watching Children In Need the other night, and he was saying how he didn't want to give any of his money to other children :( . I tried to explain how some children are much less fortunate than him and some children don't always have nice parents.

He then told me that the Childline number was on a poster at school. He said, "But i'll never have to ring Childline because i already know i've got a nice Mummy". :wub:

I think that means he loves me :rolleyes: !

Loulou xx

that is so lovely! Sounds like it was said with real meaning to it. My boy has just supreised us today by saying to his daddy at the end of a phonecall (having sleepover at grannys) I love you dad!! :wub:

Aren't we all lucky parents to have such wonderful kids! :D

Hi LouLou

My k tells me all the time, although i dont think he knows what it means, i think its just his gran used to say it all the time and when she sais it she would say to him now you have to say love you too.

Would love to think he knew what it meant though