Sign in to follow this  
Frangipani

Message for Eva

Hi Eva,

How are you going, just saw the news 200,000 homes blacked out because of the generators being burnt down by the bush fires.

Thinking of you, take care.

F xx >:D<<'>

Edited by Frangipani

Hi Frangipani!

Well, yes the blackouts were pretty bad. It was 40 degrees yesterday and suddenly the power went. AS son who was finally happy using the computer, got a bit annoyed (understatement) but eventually we all settled down (I was freaking out because our house was getting hotter and hotter :crying: ) and the boys actually managed to amuse themselves with toys!

Three and a half hours later the power was restored. Now the thing was, the experts were talking about 'load sharing' but I haven't read anywhere about any of the more affluent areas having THEIR power cut off so we could have some!

At 10.30pm last night it was 34 degrees but the boys slept reallly well. Grumpy today though.

(The smoke from the bushfires has been awful some days and the bushfires are still going strong).

So that's about it in Victoria! How are things in NSW?

I'm so over summer - I might move to Tasmania :lol: !

Cheers,

Eva

We have had a really mild summer its quite hot tonight in Sydney. rising up till Sunday if we keep getting this rain, all I can say is absolute bliss.

>:D<<'> All the best

Fxx

Edited by Frangipani