Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

Update

Hi all. Just to let you all no. My mum went back to hospital the other day as she was in a lot of paine. She is now on morthine paches and said that thay make her feel like her old self :D We are in the proses of moving to a 4/5 bed house so hopfully she can come and stay for a bit. We where going to visit her next weekend but bumped in to somone in a shop and thay had the pox my 2 youngest where with me and havent had it so it's now to risky to go. I think the incubaton for pox is 10 days so i will give it a couple of weeks. Enyway thanks for all the support. Ali

glad your mum feels bit more like her old self,its a very worrying time when they ill isent it >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

im not sure about chicken pox,some clever person will tell you that.

look after yourself >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Glad your mum is feeling better :)

Chicken pox is most infectious just before the spots appear - J wiped out an entire group of Tumble Tots when he had it ! - only 3 there when we returned after a fortnight! - and then until the last spot is scabbed over. 14 day incubation usually :(

What were they doing at the shops!!! They could infect anyone whose immunity is compromised!!!!

Thanks. I was very upset to come across somone with pox. I was buying presents for my boys birthdays. We have 3 in the space of 2 weeks. Of course i cant risk mum getting them as she has no imunity due to the cancer :( Iv not seen her since november as she had some tumers removed and was verry ill.Obiviasly she couldent of coped with kids and no one els can care for them. hopfully in a few weeks if no one is ill

Hi Adamsmum,

Glad your mum's feeling better.

I hope the pox leaves your family alone, although it's good for children to catch it and get it over with, I suppose!

K x

Hi >:D<<'>

Thinking of you, stay strong, sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment.

People's reactions to pox are really funny, I remember when my children copped it, the neighbours said gosh, why, didnt you tell me, I would have brought my kids over so they could get it over and done with. Certainly not the reaction I was expecting :lol::lol::o:lol::devil:

Take care,

F :)