Sign in to follow this  
Clare63

All things considered the day went well...

:D

Just a quickie to say the day went well, my lad came out of school with a smile on his face ! and was so positive in telling me that they had changed his timetable slightly and that he has new maths & science teachers. The TA had explained the changes to Con and even wrote me note to explain what had happened...I was most impressed :rolleyes: Here's to the meeting tomorrow and another success getting to school. Thanks everyone for your support last night and today >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Clare x

Thats lovely to hear that the day got better and school have supported you and con, it sounds like they are trying and that is very good as some schools just dont care and a small change like swapping lessons is enough to upset children who run on routines, so its very supportive they understand this.

Hope today is as good,

JsMum

What a relief to have a smiling child at the end of the day! :) I hope the school keep up this level of support and that the rest of the week goes equally well.

K x