Sign in to follow this  
hedders

I can have a multi-proffessional meeting

Seno confirmed this am i can have a multi-proffessional meeting at school an ed psy will attend and decide if my dd whos 6 will be assessed by him.

I cant get a SALT to review my dd speech and language development in time unless i wait 3 months which the Senco thinks is too long to wait but i do need this report.

Im not sure what i need to achieve if she has ASD which is supected BUT the school believe they have adquate provision without the need for an IEP.

I mentioned a visual timetable to senco and she quickly replied theres one on the wall in classroom already, i concerned that anything suggested the senco will say we do this or do that already.

At mo she has SID, Traits of dypraxisa, poor visual awareness, behaviours of ASD, speech diffculties and her use of language isnt normal but the SALT DISCHARGED HER

I going to tell SENCO that we will wait for the SALT to review her development as i think this is important if she is linked to asd

Also i booked another app with opticians for tom as they were the first to notice that she had visual diffculties and they are going to do an in depth test, can i ask them if they could referr her for an auditory assessment?? This would be benfical to us

Edited by hedders