Sign in to follow this  
laine

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there, its me with the DLA that old chesnut story lol. I have been told today that i have to go to tribunal. C has Aspergers, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia audio processing, OCD, learning difficulties. And has been described by the CAHMS team as a vulnerable child. What really peeves me is that i would not have applied for this benefit if i didnt need it. Also i am worried what they will ask, I think the list he has together with all the submitted reports i gave them should have been enough to tell me one way or the other, without wasting tax payers money, and me having to have a day off work to attend should be enough. I would be grateful to have any info what am i likely to be asked. Also what route do you take if you are denied this yet again.

Jeese why dont these people wake up and realise us parents would like to not have to be doin this anyway!!!!!!!!!!. But cut us some slack as times are difficult enough.

Regards to all

Lainex

So have you been denied dla completely or is it the level you are of support you are appealing?

There is a really good site www.benefitsandwork.co.uk i subscribed to went sorting out little ps dla. I paid 16.00 for the year but it really was money very well spent and they helped me a lot with her claim.

Hi there, its me with the DLA that old chesnut story lol. I have been told today that i have to go to tribunal. C has Aspergers, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia audio processing, OCD, learning difficulties. And has been described by the CAHMS team as a vulnerable child. What really peeves me is that i would not have applied for this benefit if i didnt need it. Also i am worried what they will ask, I think the list he has together with all the submitted reports i gave them should have been enough to tell me one way or the other, without wasting tax payers money, and me having to have a day off work to attend should be enough. I would be grateful to have any info what am i likely to be asked. Also what route do you take if you are denied this yet again.

Jeese why dont these people wake up and realise us parents would like to not have to be doin this anyway!!!!!!!!!!. But cut us some slack as times are difficult enough.

Regards to all

Lainex

I havent been denied this completely, not yet anyway. They have said i have o go to tribunal.