lynyona

sounds mean!

We are having the quietist week this week! it may sound mean and im sure some of you will relate to this.He hasnt got anyone to argue with and shout and ball at.my youngest ds has gone to house sit at his brothers untill tomorrow sometime,so during the day ther is only either dh myself or both of us at home during the day and if he argues with anyone its usually dh over football or something. even When his elder brother comes in at night from work it doesnt make a difference because kieran knows better than to start an argument with him as he wont put up with his ramblings and ravings.he hasnt had one meltdown yet this week but i know as soon as j gets in the doorr kieran will bombard him with a weeks worth of random rubbish which will annnoy j so all hell will break loose, bless them both.Why cant it be peacefull like this all the time im not asking much a bit of harmony now and again i live in hope.

lynn

I totally relate to your post my daughter and my grand-daughter both live with us resulting in Kofi coming home from school coat on floor then heading to the study slamming door behind him . He stays there till tea and sometimes takes it in there with him . For the last couple of weekends dd and gd have stayed at her boy friends and kofi has been a different child we have sat and watched tv danced around the room to the music channel and although he has still gone on the computer its only been for a short while .

I feel really mean but i think its time for them to move out . when i bring the subject up im made to feel like the wicked witch :(

Dolly

i think we are so used to noise and arguing that when we dont have it its lovely and a bit strange!!make the most of the quiet time,i am while steves not here >:D<<'>