Sign in to follow this  
rainbow queen

weekends

just wondered if anyone else finds weekends hard to cope with -at least in the week theres school and a break of sorts

i get so depressed at the weekend

nothing i do turns out right for my nearly 6 year old

everythings a shouting match

went to the park today -took my 4 year old too-as they both have go carts but my nearly 6 year old wont use his as he cant pu sh the pedels and this alone causes a melt down

because i didnt go in the park the usual way

went the cematry way so my 4 year old could ride go cart along flat paths

my other son shouted/wined and screamed for 25 mins -in fact the whole journey till we got to park entrance-he even told me it was because we had come another way

i feel so restricted more so at weekends

cant even nip to shop for a paper ect...........the whole weekends consist of fighting/arguing/crying/moaning/shouting /screaming :crying::crying:

they just seems to be no end to it

even my 4 year old has bad nerves and gets down about it

Phew! You mean I'm not the only one who dreads the weekends?! :crying:

Everyone I speak to tells me "it's ok, it'll soon be the weekend!" when I am struggling with little darlings on the school runs and I never got why they thought the weekends were actually any better. I am stuck at home with 3 boys who I daren't try to take out on my own as they all want to go in totally different directions and 2 have huge meltdowns when they can't! Or just fight the fact they are strapped into their double major buggy and I push two screaming nightmares along.

I know that doesn't really help to cheer you up about it all though, so have a >:D<<'> and just think you have survived Saturday all ready so struggle through tomorrow and then you can repeat the whole saga in another 5 days time! ;)

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Nikki.

Although it's hard having a teenager at least I can leave him on his own for short periods, but I can remember feeling really trapped and not being able to go anywhere mainly because my son would get into a fight with some innocent child. Can you go to a soft play centre...you know the type that have soft balls which can be loaded, carried, fired etc.....my son would probably still go to this type of thing but being 5ft 7 would look a bit out of place. We also use to take him swimming and that was great for getting rid of stress and it didn't matter how noisy he was.

hope things get better >:D<<'>