karin

back from spain

we are back from spain a week ago when we went we missed our flight at 8:00am because of a crash on the M1 then the airline company (wont mention any names) had a blooming cheek to charge us 210:00 to transfer to another airport then another 50:00 to get a bus there it was a nightmare for the twins who were flapping the whole day we finally got to spain at 9:25pm that night after being up since 3:30am that morning that was the nightmare,it was nice to see my mum i finally got to scatter some of my dads ashes me,my oldest and 3 youngest went on the beach and said goodbye to my dad it was lovely it was nice to have a week away from britain but next time if there ever is one i will go into a hotel no more self catering for me it was like being at home cooking cleaning and washing oh well never mind now i have to start to look for a private rent house no council houses available theres a 7 years waiting list in our area that should be fun oh well must go keep smilin luv karin :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Hi karin,

Good to see you again. It sounds like a horrendous journey out to Spain but from what you say, the trip was worth the hassle in the end.

It's good that you were able to say goodbye to your dad in that special way, I hope it brought some comfort to you and the rest of the family.

Good luck with finding a house, let us know what happens.

K x >:D<<'>

Sorry to read you've had such a traumatic journey Karin.....but so pleased it turned out ok in the end, and you were able to say your farewells. Hope the house hunting goes ok for you. Take care