Sign in to follow this  
martyn

lack of support

Hello every one,

I haven't been on for sometime, the last time I left messages saying that I was going to contest the system. Regarding lack of support mainly with in the nhs.I 've been involved with a north west solicitor since the end of December, shes concluding in my case that yes there is discrimination and a lack of support. She feels that this case should face legal action. And the legal action should take place in the high courts. With in the next six months there should be a conclusiion.

Hopefully my case, meann't just open up doors to ASD people to the proper treatment they justly deserve.Just another word or two.

NEVER, EVER GIVE UP :thumbs::thumbs:

Martyn,

Pleased to meet you. This is brilliant news that your challenge of the system has resulted into what could be a powerful way of attracting the right attention via The High Courts. Good luck with your quest and I truly hope this gets you the results you are looking for and in turn open doors for others discrimintated by the system. I respect your passion.

Clare x >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>