Sign in to follow this  
baddad

a message from ben

Inspired by the tale of Robert the Bruce this morning ben wanted to say:

you should never give up only stop and contune later like in the morning I was playing a PS2 Game Called hotwheels and i was trying to get the hidden key I couldn't get I then half cried and got mad :wallbash::tearful::angry: but my dad gave me tips >:D<<'> then i colected the hidden key :cheers::first::thumbs: so i say do not give up like me and the 2 stories say

you will come :first: and you :party: and :groupwave: and :gather:

:wub::george:

Ben

Guest flutter

go Ben!!!

i have been told by family that i am decendant from robert the bruce

( lady with purple hair)

go Ben!!!

i have been told by family that i am decendant from robert the bruce

( lady with purple hair)

I didn't know Robert the Bruce was a lady with purple hair! So maybe that should be Roberta? Perhaps his/her hair was red to start with (Being Scottish) but sleeping on the moors amid the purple heather led to cross pollenation?

You've probably worked out by Now that this is BD responding on Ben's behalf - but Ben says, 'thank you' and 'wow'

I think Ben may well be a descendant of the spider... or possibly Atilla the Hun!!

L&P

BD :D

im not gonna give up ben i know im gonna come :first: one day

glad you found the hidden key :thumbs::thumbs: ,when we go on our next meeting to he seaside like we did last year,i will give you a race along the beach and i will come :first::lol::lol:

:robot: From M..........

You know that spinning thing - the lava level - that's were i am. And whenever you get to the bottom - the picture of the dinosaur goes up and down. That's where i'm stuck. I get cross too, and then i get angry or cry. Can Ben tell me how to complete that level - 'coz i can't complete it - and then i get mad at it too. I remember you from the seaside - you have longer hair than me and played with the gameboy lots.

:)

Thank you Ben :D You must be a very wise young man. Well done with the game, it can be frustrating when you get stuck on a level.... but well done you for not giving up :clap:

love and hugs

Flora :D

:robot: From M..........

You know that spinning thing - the lava level - that's were i am. And whenever you get to the bottom - the picture of the dinosaur goes up and down. That's where i'm stuck. I get cross too, and then i get angry or cry. Can Ben tell me how to complete that level - 'coz i can't complete it - and then i get mad at it too. I remember you from the seaside - you have longer hair than me and played with the gameboy lots.

:)

Hi M -

I can't think of that bit on my games, what Hot Wheels is it and what level? :unsure: I have 'world race' and 'velocity x' on gameboy and ps2. :police:

Don't cry or get cross because your mum or dad might ban you from the game for an amount of time! :police::(:angry: Like I said, don't give up, just take time off and try again later like me :thumbs::whistle:

Than you everyone for replying to my post :notworthy:

Ben :george:

(I do not 'ban him' from the game! I suggest he take some time out :rolleyes: ) - BD :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Ben,

I expect M will want to reply to you tomorrow - he's in bed now. (i was hoping you'd know what he was talking about, i haven't a clue :unsure::lol: ).

just a sec.........it's Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, on ps2.....doesn't seem like you have that one...

:D

Me and my big mouth... Ben was in bed but had to get up to reply!! :angry::rolleyes:

No, he doesn't have that one... he bought it for PC (we think) but it didn't work on his O/S, so he 'know nothing' of any help..

He did have one thought - try changing cars. Sometimes one has slightly better top speed or grip or a power-up that'll solve the problem

Now - back to bed young man..... :lol::lol:

Me and my big mouth... Ben was in bed but had to get up to reply!! :angry::rolleyes:

No, he doesn't have that one... he bought it for PC (we think) but it didn't work on his O/S, so he 'know nothing' of any help..

He did have one thought - try changing cars. Sometimes one has slightly better top speed or grip or a power-up that'll solve the problem

Now - back to bed young man..... :lol::lol:

( :lol::lol: Beeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn i need help with another game...... :devil::lol: )

Thanks anyway, i'll see if M has tried that level with different cars :notworthy::D

Well done Ben for keeping at it and solving the problem. :clap:

My son O (remember him?) gets upset too when he can't figure out what to do on one of his x box games. Unfortunately, (unlike your dad!) I can't give him any tips as I don't know anything about any of these games. His big sister helps him out though.

By the way, tonight I got a chance to play on a wii. :thumbs: It's a really weird feeling but great fun. :)

K x

Inspired by the tale of Robert the Bruce this morning ben wanted to say:

you should never give up only stop and contune later like in the morning I was playing a PS2 Game Called hotwheels and i was trying to get the hidden key I couldn't get I then half cried and got mad :wallbash::tearful::angry: but my dad gave me tips >:D<<'> then i colected the hidden key :cheers::first::thumbs: so i say do not give up like me and the 2 stories say

you will come :first: and you :party: and :groupwave: and :gather:

:wub::george:

Ben

You are one awesome young man :thumbs: thanks, I will remember that. We all need to be reminded of that at times. :thumbs:

F xx >:D<<'>

All the consoles are great. Can't justify a PS3 though. Too expensive. Have a 360 and my bro owns a Wii though. Between us we are in the process of building a better PC. Well actually I'll be building it once the parts arrive. My bro is paying for half of it though. I'm glad you know not to give up. Sometimes trial and error is the best option. Each time you try you tend to learn something whether you realise it or not. It's great that you have such passion for something. My 360 tends to get most of my time (though do have (or my bro has or we joint own) a PS2, Wii, Gamecube, N64, amoungst others. They are such fun. Pity some of the adults don't realise that. ;) Should probably play the Wii a bit more. Only really played on Wii sports so far. I hope this post makes sense. I'm shattered. Should really go to bed but don't feel like it. Well keep on having fun. David.

P.S. Your never too old for computer games. ;) I'm 24 and play with a few friends who are in their late 30s or early 40s. I know there are even people older than that. Keep at it is what I say. Some people will ending up asking why you do it though. I do it as I find it a good way to relax. All the best and good gaming to ya. DMB. :thumbs: