Sign in to follow this  
Karen A

Weekend away

Hi We have returned from a long weekend at a certain park-don't know if I can name it but you will know.The one with great pools and cabbins.I wanted to talk about our time-as I know others will undersand. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Good time....but different.

1.Loss of remote control for TV following maid service.I visited costomer services to explain if we did not have another in time for Dr WHO-the weekend would take a stressful turn. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Fortunately a nice man delivered one.

2.Slides/flumes/rapids etc etc-all on offer-What did Ben like best ? The haystack drier like a Tardis that cost �1 a time instead of using a towel to get dry :rolleyes:

3.Ben decided he could manage the rapids and off he went....despite attempts to grab him.Fortunately he was ok.

I think we have changed....do our best and don't care so much that we are a bit unorthodox.Karen.

It is always amazing to discover what the children enjoy most.

I can understand the hair dryer one though.

We always worry when they go and do something when we are unprepared, but I'm certainly glad to hear it was a good experience!

The question is will you go again?