Sign in to follow this  
krystaltps

Amazing fact

C has uncovered what is to him an amazing fact, and he has asked me to post it on the forum (although some of you probably already know) - he is sooooo excited about it.

:bounce::bounce::bounce: Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of pokemon (C's long-running obsession) has AS! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

It has been the sole topic of conversation in our house today, and no doubt will be the sole topic of his news at school tomorrow. Bless, he has found a kindred spirit :wub: .

Oh, that's fantastic news!

Please tell C thanks for the info. My AS boy doesn't care, but his sister, NT 16 is obsessed with Pokemon and has been for over 8 years. She has the details of the first 150 in her head, and can draw them all perfectly.

Pokemon and her brother linked! I can't wait to tell her!

Wow wow and wow! - that is sooo much of a coincidence - I'm pretty amazed...!! :)

How did he find that out??

Wikipedia - he surfs the net, types in pokemon and has been checking out all the links. Think he's working his way systematically through them.

I am not all that surprised! The whole Pokemon phenomoenon semms t be designed from the ground up to appeal to aspie children as a special interest!

Simon

My sons reaction was "COOL". He is a Pokemon mad aspie and talks about it 24/7 (when not playing one of the games, watching the programmes etc :thumbs: He drives us all totally crazy with it and intends on making them real with genetic engineering >:D<<'> HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP

Keep smilin

Elly

My sons reaction was "COOL". He is a Pokemon mad aspie and talks about it 24/7 (when not playing one of the games, watching the programmes etc :thumbs: He drives us all totally crazy with it and intends on making them real with genetic engineering >:D<<'> HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP

Keep smilin

Elly

Oh Elly - that's exactly C's plan as well. He asked for a real one for Xmas, and I had to explain they didn't really exist - he now plans to create them himself (cloning was also mentioned :ph34r: )

Oh Elly - that's exactly C's plan as well. He asked for a real one for Xmas, and I had to explain they didn't really exist - he now plans to create them himself (cloning was also mentioned :ph34r: )

It is so good to hear my son is not the only one :thumbs: Is your son science mad as well? B is forever telling us how his Pokemon island will work and who will be doing what; we will all be set up for jobs for life (which could be a long time as he is going to make us immortal :whistle: )

Keep smilin

Elly

My son's reaction was: 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!'

He even wants to add his own message:

[/color]

Pokemon rule! Also when I become a scientist I will make them real no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Star Wars is good as well :star:

And Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters and Avatar and any other kind of trading cards you could possibly imagine.... except football, of course. Bless him! :wub:

Lizzie x

POKEMON RULE!!! :groupwave:

You know, maybe the kids should have their own section in here... then they could plan their genetic engineering and cloning and discuss their ideas to rule the world with pokemon and trading cards.

What I have read is amazing and it?s good to know I?m not the only mum.

:notworthy: We have been living in the Pokemon World for the past 7 years and there is no end in sight. Every week he creates a new one through his drawings and gives them full data.

Has promised to work hard in school and get good grades. In return I have had to promise to be the 1st into the Games store on

30th June for the new Nintendo DS game.

I?m going to try to pre-order because I know for the game he will work very hard.

Rewards do work for him.

Krystaltps my son is the happiest kid on earth after reading about Satoshi Tajiri having AS tell C Thanks! :thumbs:

wishingwell