Sign in to follow this  
hev

im turning over a new leaf

gonna log off in min and do my house from top to bottom,spotless,i have good intentions then i come on here so at the moment breakfast stuff still in sink and im surrounded by clothes,unmade beds,nick gets in at 6 and place will be sparkling.

poor old nicks oblivious to what i do all day,not a lot actually apart from going on here and shopping :unsure: let alone what steve done on the betting site,im glad he cant access this forum,he would find out all sorts and run for the hills :robbie::robbie::robbie:

im gonna limit myself to logging on once a day after everything is done,see how much willpower i got

gonna log off in min and do my house from top to bottom,spotless,i have good intentions then i come on here so at the moment breakfast stuff still in sink and im surrounded by clothes,unmade beds,nick gets in at 6 and place will be sparkling.

poor old nicks oblivious to what i do all day,not a lot actually apart from going on here and shopping :unsure: let alone what steve done on the betting site,im glad he cant access this forum,he would find out all sorts and run for the hills :robbie::robbie::robbie:

im gonna limit myself to logging on once a day after everything is done,see how much willpower i got

There won't be no house to springclean what with you and Nick doing it. He told me never stops and how much housework he does. He loves it and thats between working his guts out 24/7 worry with you and Steve!!!! How could you do this to him the poor man!!

There won't be no house to springclean what with you and Nick doing it. He told me never stops and how much housework he does. He loves it and thats between working his guts out 24/7 worry with you and Steve!!!! How could you do this to him the poor man!!

[/quote

mum nick is here cos of my sparkling wit/fab personality/model girl looks/obviously the main reason he stays is because he loves being called vile names by steven,he said the only drawback to being with me is having a mum in law like you ;):P:lol:

No need to worry, looks like she is here just as much as usual! :whistle::ph34r:

Simon

Guest Lya of the Nox

is this my faualt cos i had a mad minute, well more mad than ususal???

house i clean now tho :rolleyes:

No need to worry, looks like she is here just as much as usual! :whistle::ph34r:

Simon

couldnt bear the thought of people missing my very interesting posts simon ;):lol:

simon i like your avvy,its a bit like mine,reckon our avvys put together would make a good double act :dance::dance::dance::dance:

He told me never stops and how much housework he does.

well everytime iv been over he's had some kind of cloth in his hand and the man goes through polish like anything oh yeah and the garden is his pride and joy and looks lovely he's a good ole soul :thumbs: