Sign in to follow this  
donnar

WHY????? IM AT SCREAMING POINT !!!!!

Anyone have any idea why people are so damn ignorant? Why rather than listen to a reason, they insist on being right?

Why is it so easy for people because my son does not look disabled to belive i am a bad parent or he is a disfunctional, naughty, rude child rather than sick?

Why can i not say oh he is Autistic he has Aspergers and people go ohh ok i understand! or oh really whats that?

Why do i have to keep fighting people with no listennign skills or interest but with so many opinions about the behaviour of my son?

Why is it family are harder to discuse this with and less likley to listen than others, And short of screaming 'im getting peed off with this your all depressing me' from the roof top anyone have any idea how to get through to people?

Why is it that you have to move into the health and eduction department to get anything done why cant you just phone once maybe twice?

Why when you have it tough does mankind insist on making it worse!

people are so nice.

ok finished feeling sorry for myself now love yall x

I think most of us can relate to that rant :wallbash::tearful:

>:D<<'>

Why is it family are harder to discuse this with and less likley to listen than others,

That's the one that I find hardest to cope with. :tearful:

~ Mel ~ >:D<<'>

That's the one that I find hardest to cope with. :tearful:

~ Mel ~ >:D<<'>

definately find that hard as well >:D<<'>

Can you try this: http://www.nas.org.uk/nas/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=522

It is a card that briefly explains what autism is etc. and you can hand them out if people moan and complain. And hey sadly people are narrow-minded and intolerant quite often - as long as those people you care about know what is going on, does it really matter so much what total strangers think?

thanks for the advice unfortuantly it is the people i really care about im having trouble with ! my dad and grandad nan and aunts sister they just wont listen see him as a pest and then shout at me for not disaplining him or for 'letting him get away with it' if only they new! but right now im gettin git from all angles :crying:

This is a little card I've carried in my purse for my years because of ignorant adults.

When I'm sorting out a situation with my son, and the absent-minded, rude comments start,

I hand them one!

My child is not having a tantrum.

My child is not spoilt.

My child has a disability.

My child has AUTISM.

Hope it helps!