Sign in to follow this  
ASDresearch

ASD Friendships Research Study

Hi,

Do you want to take part in research? I?m currently looking for people to take part in my postgraduate research study, looking at autistic and non-autistic adults? understanding of friendship and interpersonal closeness.

Your participation will involve:

- Filling in questionnaires and answering interview-style questions about friendships

- The study will take 1-3 hours to complete

Compensation for your time:

- You?ll be given �10 for taking part in the study

Who can take part?:

- Females who have been diagnosed with high-functioning autism/Asperger Syndrome and are aged over 18

- Males who have been diagnosed with high-functioning autism/Asperger Syndrome and are aged 18-39

You?ll need to be able to travel to Queen Mary, University of London to take part in the study.

Interested in taking part? Please email aisa@dcs.qmul.ac.uk for further details.

Please feel free to pass this message on to anyone that you think might be interested in taking part.

Thank you!

Aisa Brooker

Hi,

Do you want to take part in research? I?m currently looking for people to take part in my postgraduate research study, looking at autistic and non-autistic adults? understanding of friendship and interpersonal closeness.

Your participation will involve:

- Filling in questionnaires and answering interview-style questions about friendships

- The study will take 1-3 hours to complete

Compensation for your time:

- You?ll be given �10 for taking part in the study

Who can take part?:

- Females who have been diagnosed with high-functioning autism/Asperger Syndrome and are aged over 18

- Males who have been diagnosed with high-functioning autism/Asperger Syndrome and are aged 18-39

You?ll need to be able to travel to Queen Mary, University of London to take part in the study.

Interested in taking part? Please email aisa@dcs.qmul.ac.uk for further details.

Please feel free to pass this message on to anyone that you think might be interested in taking part.

Thank you!

Aisa Brooker

Is there anyway people can help without going to London? Can't you make the questionnaires available online or by post? London and other big cities are scary places for many people with ASDs.