soraya

yet another bruise

:crying: I am so fed up of being hurt by my 13 year old child, I just asked Nick to tidy some things sway so i could hoover, he said f off!!! and slammed the bedroom door in my face, when i went in to ask him again he punched me really hard, i am so worn out with him. If you had an abbusive husband you would leave him, but you cant do it to your child. Nick has been like this since he was 8 and i have just had enough, i think next time i will call the police and give him a shock. How do you cope with the violence, it was ok when he was 8 but now he is bigger and stronger than me and it can be pretty frightening at times. I end up saying some horrible things like { i will put you into care!!} Although i dont mean it and feel bad afterwards.

Nick is always sorry and wants a cuddle after half an hour, but today i didnt even want to cuddle him, in fact i told him i didnt even want to talk for the rest of the day, which is really awfull. I am going out tonight with some girls from work and i intend to have quite a few glasses of wine!! Maybe i wont come home at all, now that would shock him!!1 :thumbs:

>:D<<'> soraya >:D<<'> you dont have to put up with that kind of abuse from anyone, even a much loved child. Follow through next time, call the police & give him the fright of his life - if he did that to a teacher or another child there is no way he would be allowed to get away with it, so he needs to learn other ways of expressing his frustration. Are there any anger management classes he could go to? JP found them very helpful.

Enjoy your night out & try not to think about it too much xx

Soraya,

Tough situation - sorry no advice to add as I haven't experienced this. I hope you had a good evening out and it helped to ease the stress of the day.

>:D<<'>

K x

thanks for the replies, Nick has had some anger management at school, but the thing is he wasent that angry, just annoyed that i asked him to tidy up!! Anyway had a great night out with the girls, got very spoilt as it was my birthday, ihad baloons cake and pressies!!! You forget that you are a person when you are giving everything of yourself to your child 24/7 and felt very emmotional last night when others thought of me. Sorry i am rambling on a bit i also have a very big hangover!!!