Sign in to follow this  
mrs fussy

school again!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH damn school again, say they recognise that my son needs to be prepared for meeting his new teacher next week they are having a 3 day induction with her, its THEM that feel he doesnt cope well with change let me say, my son was sent home ill today and the rest of the class were informed who there new teachers were he was only doin half day anyway why couldnt they have sent the letter home with him, they are mixing them all up this year so its impossible to tell who it will be.I got my husband to ring the head(as i would have ranted at her)to find out who it was listen to this she was engaged so would ring back, when she did she said that it went out in a letter, we said well of cousre you know that our son came home early today so didnt get his so please tell us now oh i cant she said im not at school at the moment and dont want to give out the wrong information, but rest assured I did consider long and hard about who it would be(considering she had excluded him for 16 days this year because of her own inadequcies0 so if she considered long and hard she knows who the ######hell it is then doesnt she, especially as she is the one that said prepare him!!! im sure she wants to wind me up so i do something silly like punch her on the nose, thats why i got the other half to ring cause hes as cool as a cucumber, she better look out on Monday!!! no im going to wind her up and be cool calm and collected. Rant over Mrs F x