David Matthew Baker

North West Meet

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO COME ON SATURDAY??????

Yes :( If I throw a really really big ball of string in your direction (or just tie one end to a train going North) do you think we could make a really long string telephone so I could sort of be there? :unsure::wacko:

And if I bounce :bounce: :bounce: really high I might even be able to see you over all the mountains . . . :lol:

OK I'm going to b*gger everything up now....

I've been fighting off Uni Flu since the weekend (curse these toxic students) & have finally succumbed & stayed off work. I honestly dont think I'm going to be fit enough, & need to conserve my energy as mr pearl & I are off to London the following week for our belated pearl anniversary treat.

If we could sort something out for maybe early next spring when we are all less busy/stressed?

If any of you do get to meet up, raise a glass or three for me.

I'm really disappointed, as is JP, but I'm sure we'll get together at some point. xx

Thanks Baggy. Its the best kind of sick leave ... not fit for work, but able to potter, am doing a lot of catching up at the mo. Hardly slept last night, combledely blocked ub.

Thanks David, still feverish etc & sleeping lots but pottering about doing paperwork etc, nothing too taxing. Sometimes its almost a relief to be able to legitimately stay off work for a bit & regroup, you know?

I am completely incapable of throwing a sickie, feel guilty being off even now.

Baggy, that sounds nice but dont know if I could, sooooo much happening before the C word. Myself I'd prefer spring but no reason why we couldnt have two so peeps could choose?