Siadwell

A sense of humour

We were messing about on the weekend with our DS, he was rapping and singing then his mum said something to him and he replied, quite flippantly and joking, "kiss my ASS pergers. We were in stiches, then his reply was, was that funny and then continued to repeat it several times, but the first was an absolute CLASSIC...

I love it!!!! :lol:

That is a classic! :clap:

We know an AS kid who at a family barbecue asked all the guests....."Would you like an ASS burger?!!!!".....to much hilarity! :lol:

These unexpected bursts of humour are just so brilliant, even when they are a bit rude and dodgy!!! ;)

Edited by ellisisamazing

Hmmmm...I made mine worse this morning...

He was singing songs to himself, and as this weeks topic seems to revolve around body parts, the last word he sang caught my ears...I thought I heard him say the male word for 'Hen'

I swung round and said 'what did you say'?? ready to lambast him...I can't remember what he said, but it wasn't the word for male hen :)..but...because I'd asked him so sternly and was obviously about to hugely tell him off he wouldn't shut up until I'd told him what I thought he said..here's the worst part..

I told him I thought he'd said 'that' word..he said 'oh, what does that mean?!!....oops me thought...how the hell am I gonna explain that!..so, I casually said it's the word for a male hen..he is now still trying to find out why exactly I thought that was a rude word!! :rolleyes:

Toilet humour is one thing JP still adores.

We were watching the Building Of Britain & people were describing what the London Gherkin looked like (apart from a gherkin)

What do they mean, it looks rude? He said. Well, its phallic shaped, I said. What does phallic mean? He said. P***s shaped, I replied.

Cue much guffawing, Beavis & Butthead style!