Sign in to follow this  
Bard

Male/female thinking: different but equal

I've been meaning for quite a while to do a 'lets hear it for the boys' thread putting over some of those perspectives, but keep putting it off to wait for a period where there isn't something on the boards that makes it look connected in some way! I may have a long wait!

Baddad

I think it's a great idea, so here's the thread.

Putting my cards on the table, in my own experience, I have found that the majority of boys have different learning styles to the majority of girls. In order to suceed, they all need to be actively involved in their own learning, enthusiastic and thinking.

Primary schools are overloaded with females. I have a 'name' amongst parents for being good at teaching boys in particular, and not perceiving them as 'orrible little monsters.

So I'd really enjoy this thread, learning more about the other half of humanity and their perspectives.

Go Go Baddad!

:groupwave:

:oops:

Well, I haven't got a clue how to change the thread heading.

Technoclot alert!

I was hoping for left brain/right brain, logical, spacial, visual stuff and emotional literacy.

Although I'm sure a list of spousely virtues is an excellent and positive thread idea.

Oh well!

Well, I haven't got a clue how to change the thread heading.

I don't know how to do that either. I'm slipping :tearful:

Bad Mumble :(

I've changed it and put the subtitle as the main heading for now. Bard, if you'd prefer a different title, let me know.

I'm not sure if this is a "moderator only" option or not, but you edit the title by clicking on it and holding down.

K x