forbsay

Latest request from asd son is......................

A snooker waistcoat worn by Ian Mcculloch - which blue bits on the back and M even knows the adverts on the front on the waistcoat! He has sky plused this programme and it is doing my head in!

Where are I am going to get this waistcoat from?

Forbsay

I have just sent an email to the agency that deals with him - what the hell, It is amazing what mummys will do for ................

I am not very good at sewing - got a C for effort at school and at the exam, em managed to sew the smock feature on the back of the dress - that was 20 odd years ago and it still haunts me ........ :whistle::whistle:

Seriously hun I hope you can make his dream come true, I've been there, JP at the age of 8 was desperate for an animatronic dinosaur, well it was pre internet & no Jurassic Park films out, I was desperate, eventually found a rubber one that you put your hand up, thought it will have to do, his face on christmas day was a picture, he ripped off the paper saying yes, yes, yes!!!! It went everywhere with us like a dog for 6 months :D

Good luck.

Do you have a picture of the waistcoat? Might help in trying to track it down. Apparently he used to wear burberry waistcoats but this may have changed. Found that in a BBC interview that asked him why he'd stopped. All the pictures of him however had him without any waistcoat so he may have gone back to them. Good luck on finding it. >:D<<'>