allie

Why me?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I am so frustrated today after the long weekend. Why is it always me that C is horrible to. If he's not hitting/ punching me etc then he's being rude and saying really hurtful things. :crying:

I do know that its because I'm the one around him most of the time, but I just wish sometimes that my husband got some of it - maybe he'd understand a bit better.

Sorry just having a bit of a rant and getting it off my chest.

Allie

No advice I'm afraid but lots of sympathy. Logan is exactly the same with me, when he lashes out its only ever at me and its really draining sometimes. Last week I left him and his sister at my parents for three days whilst I flew back to London to move house (again!) and when I got back he really lashed out that night. I know it was three nights worth of frustation that he wasn't able to get rid of on anyone else because I'm the one he's with most/trusts most but somehow that just doesn't make you feel better when you have a burst lip and bruised cheek.

(((hugs)))

Lynne x

No helpful advice either, sorry, but I do know exactly what you mean!

Iain doesn't even really acknowledge me as "Mummy" - yet if he lashes out it will be me he targets, never Dad.

I can be hit, kicked, punched :fight: and bitten until he's finished, if I'm not here he seems to store it up! As you say, we are the ones who are always there.

I can do hugs though... >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Nikki.

hi

He probably feels secure enough with you to be able to blow in his eyes you are the one person who will just let him blow and still give him a hug. at the end

Dad like all dads will only let it go so far get frustrated and makes things far worse then when they started,

You are his security his escape or release if you like

Just like husbands and wifes take problems out on each other without really meaning any hurt the hurt just happens without it being anyone elses fault

hr has no idea he is causing any kind of pain because when a meltdown happens everything is blank they hear and see nothing that is around them everything becomes black and they can only fix on whatever has started the meltdown

hope this helps shell

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Sorry not to be of help but I know what you mean. I've always been the main target of O's aggression. It's hurtful as I find I look after him for the majority of the time yet it's me he lashes out at, not his dad

>:D<<'>

Thank you for all your kind words. Had a really difficult day yesterday with the scratches and bruises to show for it :tearful:

But as they say today is a new day, the sun is shining and we are going for a swim!!

Thanks again

Allie

hope you have a better day today Ryan used to lash out all the time at me always had bruises and scratches lucky it isnt as bad now and has got better as he has got older hopefully this will happen for your little one x