Sign in to follow this  
Annea

New IEP

Finally got my new IEP through for my youngest dd not yet daignosed....

what a sham.... it is so vague and half way through it refers to my daughter as 'he' and 'himself'

I am so fed up with schools at the moment (srry teachers here) I was waiting for a form to be returned for an OT assessment, it took over a week to be done, and when I got it back it was only half filled in. My child is the perfect child apparently.

then my middle daughter who has no probs ended up getting chewing gum put in her hair at her new secondary, she ended up having her hair cut to get the gum out, and she was so intimidated by the girls she wouldn't say which one of two girls did it, so SHE got punished!!!! as the teacher said their was something fishy going on.... Yes you silly bat it's called bullying!!!!!

I sometimes wonder what these people are trying to prove with our kids! Does anyone else sometimes want to shake sense into some people!!!!

Of course this is only my own experiences and I know there are good teachers out there... it's just with 4 kids at school and I am still looking for one!

Sorry just ranting!!!! Need to let of steam sometimes!

You have my sympathy's >:D<<'> I'm having a rotten time with my son's school at mo and they never listen either...always they manage to get the imortal line in 'yes, but lots of other children do...' or kids of his age do' 'well, it's difficult when you've only got one' etc etc :wallbash:

In this mornings meeting I bluntly pointed out that I'd actually only given birth to my one child and therefore what all the others get up is no concern of mine!

Hope things improve...rotten school's make for bad weeks >:D<<'>