Sign in to follow this  
TheNeil

Well Thank You Mr Mouth, That's Another Fine Mess

Just want to say that I'm sorry if I offended anyone with what I put on Tally's thread in the Technical folder earlier. I realise now that what I put could have been taken as attack, insult or whatever but it was never meant that way and there was never any malice behind what I said.

I could have worded things better, I shouldn't have lumped people together and probably could have taken a few words out and added some to make it all make sense :shame:

I still think the idea of the sub-folder (whether to have one or not)(I'm undecided by the way and can see both the pros and cons) is still a valid topic for discussion and like others have said maybe it can be reopened in the future with a clean slate for everyone.

I'm going to snog the face off my girlfriend and get some tea - both activities will stop me from talking or typing so be safe in the knowledge that I won't be offending anyone for a good twenty minutes....oh alright ten at the most (I eat fast) :D

I'm going to snog the face off my girlfriend and get some tea

I seriously hope that's two separate activities :P:ph34r:

*bounces off before Neil's fist can swing this way* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just want to say that I'm sorry if I offended anyone with what I put on Tally's thread in the Technical folder earlier.

Me too.

I did try to type that into the thread itself, but it was locked just as I pressed 'add reply'

We all get a bit irritable at times. well I know I do anyway. It doesn't last long though, and I really am sorry for being a grizzly old bag!

flozza

Me too.

I did try to type that into the thread itself, but it was locked just as I pressed 'add reply'

We all get a bit irritable at times. well I know I do anyway. It doesn't last long though, and I really am sorry for being a grizzly old bag!

flozza

Hey... not so much of the 'old'.... :devil::lol::lol: